Yes - Done Right YOU Can Be Successful Too!
UFIRST INTERNET MARKETING
Here at UFirst Internet Marketing, we are determined to put U First when assisting YOU to become successful in your business ownership dream.
It doesn’t matter whether your business has been around for two months or two decades—a carefully planned and designed marketing strategy is essential to your success.
A good advertisement can bring in new customers or remind your old customers what you have to offer. ALL effective advertisements share a few of the same qualities. They are engaging, relevant, and well-timed—and most importantly, they draw potential customers into your business.
When I first needed to start taking notice of advertising - attracting customers to your product or service, I was taught that effective ad content and visuals followed the AIDA principle (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action). It's often said that if your marketing or advertising is missing just one of the four AIDA steps, it will fail and it will fail hard.
In this quick overview here are five key principles that underpin all successful advertisements whether digitally or traditionally presented.
First, your advertisement should make people stop what they’re doing and pay attention.
Most consumers view advertisements as interruptions and automatically ignore the messages.
Your advertisement needs MAKE PEOPLE STOP and pay attention, so it needs to be engaging to catch their interest. However, catching someone’s interest isn’t enough.
Many advertisements attract attention through gimmicks and jokes, but the important parts of the message—the company’s name or product—don’t stick with the customer.
An effective advertisement is interesting and informative, AND most importantly Your brand/company name stays in the customer’s mind.
EZFinance: RedCap Finance Brokers - Your EZ Finance partner will help you get a preliminary assessment of your financial information quickly and this will determine which banks/lenders you qualify with.
This puts you back in control of your financial future!
Fill out the form below and be specific in the comments section so that we can quickly assess and help you, or call us at any time on 1300 8178 73
“Getting finance just got easy – EZ”
EZFinance Pty Ltd AUSTRALIAN CREDIT LICENSE NUMBER : 392611
From television to the Internet to printed media, there are plenty of places to advertise—but marketing mediums are not created equally.
So as a business owner - choose the advertising platforms that are most relevant to your target audience and create ads designed for the platform chosen and will reach your target customer. For example, a restaurant might create a morning radio commercial advertising their new breakfast menu while simultaneously advertising a dinner special on the local evening television.
Think about what your customers will be doing when they see your advertisement and plan your message that is solution-focused on meeting their needs/problems.
To create an effective advertisement, it’s essential to understand WHY your targeted customer will buy your products and services.
There are certainly logical reasons at hand based on the customer’s needs, but most consumers also base their purchases on emotional reasons. The most successful advertisements simultaneously appeal to a customer’s rational and emotional sides.
Catch your customer’s ATTENTION first with an emotional appeal that will make him or her want your product or service, and then follow up with rational reasons to convince the customer why he or she needs your product or service.
Why do prospects need to hear your message so many times before taking action?
If you are doing your marketing well, you are targeting the right people; your ideal customers. You have created powerful marketing materials that use the language your target audience relates to. You speak to their major problems and how you can solve them. Most consumers today generally need 9-12 exposures to your message before they are ready to make a decision or a purchase.
That means that it’s important to run your ads frequently—and in many cases, across multiple platforms—if you hope to reach a wider audience and increase your sales.
So why don’t people jump to their feet and grab what you have to offer the first time they see your message?
1. Background Noise In today’s world, people are being bombarded with commercial messages constantly. It is truly difficult to get past all this clutter and noise and be uniquely heard.
2. They don’t need you … yet! Even if you’ve done everything right ... it may simply mean that they may not need your product or service today or even this week. If they only see your marketing message one time, it’s not likely they’ll remember you tomorrow, or next week, or next year when they suddenly do need you.
When it comes to marketing out of sight is definitely out of mind.
3. They’re worried about the price In the current marketplace, disposable income places price in a front-of-mind position. therefore PRICE may very well be an issue preventing people considering your product/service.
Usually we find that potential customer objections about price are usually code for... “I’m not really sure I need or want your product”.
In reality, if someone really wants what you have to offer, it’s amazing how quickly they’ll figure out how to get the money to pay for it!
4. The main reason: they don’t know, like, or trust you! The real reason people don’t buy the first time they run across your marketing message is...
they don’t know you!
Remember what I said about noise.
Do you take every commercial, flyer, or email marketing message at face value?
Do you have your own BS meter that’s shouting “yeah, right!” when someone makes a claim?
Of course you do. I do too. If someone wants to sell to me, they need to prove they can do what they say. It takes time for people to get to know you – remember your name, your offer, your message.
Once they know you, they need time to get to like you – and your business. Over time, they’ll eventually start to trust you. Once they trust you, and continue to trust that you’re honest and will provide true value – then, and only then - will they be ready to buy from you.
How long does this process take?
Probably not in 1 - 7 contacts, BUT it really depends on
To increase customer awareness about your product, coordinate your marketing efforts so that each advertisement clearly reflects your company and your brand.
Consumers are more likely to take notice of your business when you have an integrated marketing plan that includes advertisements across multiple platforms.
By using the same theme of your television commercial in a magazine ad or on a website banner, customers will become more aware of what you’re selling and they’ll be more likely to remember your company’s name when they’re finally ready to buy.
Online marketing is often cost-effective and is becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes. Developing a separate online marketing plan to evaluate your options and help implement your strategy is vital in the modern marketplace.
Be aware that your online marketing may require different training to other forms of marketing. Depending on the type of business you run and your own particular marketing strategy, you and your staff may need to prioritise learning how to run or edit a website or effectively use social media, before learning how to communicate over the phone, or face-to-face. many online marketing tools of the past - such as pop-up advertising - are no longer considered acceptable by many internet users - even though they may still be effective.
If you’d like to find your greatest advertising opportunities, contact UFirst Internet Marketing below or call us at 1300 8178 73 for a free marketing assessment.
Allan Pearson is the founder of UFirst Internet Marketing and RedCap Consulting. I founded these businesses to assist startup & existing small/medium business owners to set up correctly and give strategic advice to take your business to the next level.
Allan is the principal business and educational consultant for RedCap consulting
Allan has many formal qualifications in - Business / Law - Real Estate - Finance & Mortgage Broking - Cashflow / Solvency Counselling - Adult Education as well as many personal real life experiences to draw wisdom from.
My passion is to see YOUR business succeed and that it is established correctly and structured for ongoing prosperity.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved UFirst Internet Marketing and RedCap Consulting
* Deferred payment offer available to new and existing approved customers on a new Prospa Small Business Loan settled between 3 May and 9 June 2019 inclusive. No loan repayments required from the eligible loan settlement date to 30 June 2019 (inclusive). Loan repayments begin on 1 July 2019. Total loan repayment term will be extended by the time equal to the loan payment deferral period. Offer only available to customers connected to electronic bank statements. Offer not available in conjunction with any other Prospa offer. Offer may be withdrawn without notice. Standard credit approval criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.Lowest rate is 9.9% p.a. simple interest rate. Prospa uses a risk-based pricing model to determine applicable rates using factors such as industry, years in business, cash flow and creditworthiness. Rates for small business loans range from 9.9% to 26.5% p.a. simple interest rate. The lowest rate is only available to applicants with the strongest cash flows, business experience and credit ratings. A $10,000 12-month loan with a simple interest rate of 9.9% p.a. would have a total repayment amount of $10,990 and an Annual Percentage Rate of 17.5%. Approval is subject to credit assessment. Fees, terms and conditions apply. These rates apply to Prospa’s small business loan product only. See prospa.com for more details.